Procedures for the correctness of company registration
In the registration of the establishment of a new company, there are quite a lot of document forms that need to be prepared. At present, The Ministry of Commerce has changed for quick and easy registration of the Memorandum of Association and registration of the company can be completed on the same day and It reduces the process and the time it takes, only 1 day to perform and also reduces the number of promoters from 7 people has been reduced to 3 people, but only the forms of documents that must be prepared are still the same.
1. Entrepreneur or promoter submits a company name reservation via www.dbd.go.th This is an online submission of the Ministry of Commerce to sent directly to the registrar. The registrar will notify the result on the next day by informing the reservation result via e-mail of the person who reserved that name. Once the name has been reserved, the Memorandum of Association must be registered within 30 days (the reserved name has a period of 30 days).
2. When the entrepreneur is approved ,and there are 3 or more people who are the promoters who have agreed to register their names together to prepare the application for registration of the Memorandum of Association and bring the supporting documents form for further registration.
3. When the entrepreneur has registered the Memorandum of Association, there must be an entry in the name of the promoter to provide the shares of the established company. There is a subscriber who subscribes for the shares until the end according to the number of shares and registered capital.
4. Entrepreneurs conduct a company establishment meeting and make the meeting appointment to the subscriber at least 7 days prior to the date of the meeting.
5. When entrepreneurs had meeting to set up a company and resolved to appoint the company’s directors, the promoter had to delegate the business to company directors and continue the registration.
6. The management company director summons the promoter and the subscriber to pay at least 25% of the share value or call for payment of shares in full.
7. Once the business has received the share payment, the director proceeds to prepare an application for company registration and supporting documents for registration as a company within 3 months after the company establishment meeting.
Registration of the Memorandum of Association
Preparation of information required for registration of the Memorandum of Association, entrepreneurs need to provide the following information for filling in the details in the registration document form as follows:
1. Name of the company that has been approved for registration.
2. Location of the principal office ( located in which province )
3. Objectives of the Company’s business operations.
4. Registered capital, number of shares, share value.
5. Name, address, age, occupation, and number of shares of the founder of the company which is not less than 3 persons.
6. Name, address, age, and nationality of 2 witnesses.
7. Stamp duty 200 baht.
Place of registration
Central Company Partnership Registration Office is responsible for the operation of the registration of partnerships to apply for registration in the province where head office is located that various throughout the Kingdom, including :
1. Bangkok Company Partnership Registration Office
At present, the responsibility is divided into 6 areas as follows:
1.1 Business Registration Service Office 1 (Maharaj) located at Maharaj Road, Phra Nakhon District, Bangkok 10200 (near the Royal Palace Police Station). Telephone 6220569-70,6220572, 6220578-82, Fax 6220573, Areas in charge: Phra Nakhon, Pom Prap, Samphanthawong, Bang Rak, Bang Phlat, Bangkok Noi, Bangkok Yai, Taling Chan, Thawi Watthana.
1.2 Business Registration Service Office 2 (Phaholyothin) located at Building No. 78/1, Praram 6 Road (Pradipat Intersection), Phayathai District, Bangkok 10400. Telephone 6183340-41,
Fax 6183343-44,Area of responsibility: Dusit , Bang Sue , Pathum Wan , Phaya Thai , Ratchathewi.
1.3 Business Registration Service Office 3 (Ratchadapisek) located at Preecha Complex Building (C2) Floor 1-2, Ratchadaphisek Road, Huai Khwang District, Bangkok 10310 (Opposite Sutthisan Police Station) Telephone 2767254 , 2767266, Fax 2767263, Areas of responsibility : Huai Khwang , Din Daeng , Chatuchak , Ladprao.
1.4 Business Registration Service Office 4 (Krung Thon Buri) located at Thanatorn Building, 2-3rd Floor, Krungthonburi Road, Klongsan District, Bangkok 10600 (at the foot of Sathorn Bridge on the left near Sinsathon Tower), Areas of responsibility: Khlong San, Thon Buri, Thung Khru, Ratchaburana, Nong Khaem, Bang Khae, Phasi Charoen, Chom Thong, Bang Bon, Bang Khun Thian, Bang Kho Laem, Yan Nawa, Sathorn.
1.5 Business Registration Service Office 5 (Ramkhamhaeng) located at Preecha Complex Building (C2), 5th-6th Floor, Ratchadaphisek Road, Huai Khwang District, Bangkok 10310 (Opposite Suthisan Police Station). Telephone 2767255 , 2767269, Fax 2767258,2767268, Areas of responsibility : Bueng Kum , Bang Kapi , Lat Krabang , Saphan Sung , Wang Thong Lang , Nong- Chok , Khan Na Yao.
1.6 Business Registration Service Office 6 (Srinakarin) located at Modernform Building, 16th Floor, Srinakarin Road, Suan Luang District, Bangkok 10250. Telephone 7228366-67 Fax 7228369 Areas of responsibility : Suan Luang , Prawet , Wattana , Bang Na , Phra Khanong , Khlong Toei.
1.7 Business Registration Service Office 7 (Chaengwattana) located at Chaengwattana Government Center Building B.
1.8 Business Registration Service Office 8 located at Department of Commercial Registration Building, 10th Floor, Sanambinnam Road, Mueang District, Nonthaburi 11000
Telephone 5474423-4 Fax 5474441 Responsibilities : Registration of a public limited company, banking business, credit foncier, funding, insurance, silo, cold storage, warehouse.
2. Provincial Company Partnership Registration Office located at the Provincial Commercial Registration Office or provincial commercial office is responsible for operations related to the registration of partnerships companies which has its head office located in the operating area of that province.